my work.

Tuesday 21 June 2011

my end of year degree show.

This last week I have been exhibiting with my lovely fellow graduates at the end of year degree show at Staffordshire University. the opening evening was so fun, it was lovely to show friends and family what i've been busy doing for the past three/four years and it was inspiring to see everyones hard work finally on show.
since the open evening i've been busy looking after the degree show on shifts with my friends. it's been nice to sit down and admire everyones designs, whilst having a natter with the genral public and drinking lots of cups of tea. whilst we were attending the show we had lots of times to take pictures, below are images of my own degree show and my friends alongside their shows too.

since bringing down the show i have been photographing all my portfolio ready to name and file away ready for New Designers next week. in an attempt to become a completely organised and efficient designer for London i have brought a filofax and have been reasured by my boyfriend and friends that this is the way forward. i wasn't very interested untill i saw the patterns and colours they came in! now i can't wait to write in it.

P.S. more images of my degree show duvet and lots more portfolio work coming soon. x


my degree show bed.


                                                   me and my bed.

my name (and degree!).

my cupboard of buisness cards & coordinating designs.

meg & her height chart.

liv & her lamps. 

lisa & her fabric lengths.


No comments:

Post a Comment